top of page
We are always looking for ways to hear what you have to say! There are countless ways to get involved with Heart 4 Heart:
1. Contact us to learn more about the children of Heart 4 Heart and resources on congenital heart disease (CHD)
2. Start a Heart 4 Heart chapter at your own local university, high school or community
3. Spearhead your own fundraiser
4. Follow us on Facebook to stay up-to-date for recruitment announcements to become a member or executive • Volunteer with your closest local Heart 4 Heart chapter for upcoming events and campaigns
If we can’t meet in person, don’t hesitate to reach us at:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Heart4HeartCharity
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Events Information Download
Community Events Application Form
Starting a Chapter Information Download
New Chapter Application Form
At Heart 4 Heart, we believe in the power of paying it forward. Giving begins with those around you and we believe that it’s never too late to embrace the extraordinary ability to give. A smile, a gesture or heart-felt compliment may not cure illness, but can make the world of a difference to someone’s day. Although we are but one person in the world, to one person at one given moment, we can become the world.
Everyday your acts of generosity and kindness convince us that love, hope and endless sources of inspiration surround us. We encourage you to receive with gratitude and seek ways to give and make someone else’s day. We promise, you won’t regret it!
Take a moment out of your day to...
• Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you
• Give a sincere compliment to a stranger
• Volunteer your time to benefit a cause that you believe in
• Make plans to catch up with friends
• Pay a visit to local charitable organization to see how you can help
• And last but not least, give yourself permission to take some time for yourself. Self care is crucial!
bottom of page